Friday 2 May 2014

Trying not to panic

As the time keeps ticking away and I am now into 24 hours before leaving slight panic is starting to set in as I still have so much to do!

My suitcase has been packed and repacked and packed yet again but I finally think I have it mastered. I have three pounds of room to spare and a couple things to add. Fingers crossed that I won't be over weight. 

Slice and Pint had their baths this morning followed by a blow dry and they are ready to go. Lucky for them I pack their bags too. 

There have been a few hiccups along the way but I think we have everything organized and dealt with. Honestly, I don't think I will relax until I park my but on the plane.

Thank you to all for your continues support of my world team aspirations and journeys.  Without the support of such wonderful friends I would not have had such incredible opportunities or achieved such great success.
I am not only stepping to the line with my best canine partner but with a country of friends standing behind me.  It is amazing how strong you are when you know you aren't alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment